nov 1 - dec 12 classes + offerings
Current Class details
Our response to COVID-19 and most recent protocols
• Please practice physical distancing as best as possible. Most often the room will be set up before class in considering 6 ft. of distance between each student. Our classes are currently capped at 8 participants at Cedarvale Retreat to be compliant with this policy.
• Masks are required by Grey Bruce Public Health and the government of Ontario, to be worn when not on your yoga mat. We honour exemptions.
• Respect and kindness for one another in our space is a non-negotiable.
• Pre-registration (website —> live schedule) is mandatory at this point to be able to limit the number of participants in consideration of physical distance.
• Please bring your own mat if you can. All other props required for each class are provided
• All props are cleaned/washed/sanitized after every use
Please read to ensure you are aware
UPDATED CANCELATION POLICY EFFECTIVE June 14 | 2021
Trust us Yogis, this is not the way we want to spend our time- enforcing these policies. Hopefully in time we can ease up on things and group yoga classes can be more of a come and go at the drop of a dime event- that is definitely more my style :) For now we thank you so much for your consideration and understanding as we navigate small business life through a world pandemic xo
• regular class reservations must be cancelled 4 hours before class start time to avoid penalty. Special offerings will have their own policy depending on the nature of the event
• in regards to regular classes, failure to cancel on time will result in a class off of your pass or the fee you paid to register. In regards to special offerings, policies will differ based on the event.
• class cancelations MUST be made by the registrant via the link in your confirmation email you received when registering (this means you need to insure you input the correct email address- the one you use and check regularly-so you receive it)
• repetitive registration/cancelations (3x or more in a week time frame) will unfortunately be prohibited from registering for classes for one whole week and will be cancelled out of all future classes