june 14 - july 11 classes + offerings
Outdoor/Offsite Class details
Our response to COVID-19 and current protocols
• Look for our sign at the specified location (actual addresses found here)
• Please practice physical distancing as best as possible
• All classes are strictly weather dependant i.e.rain, wind, lightning, temperature etc.
• If there is question regarding the weather, check your email (if you have registered ahead with us) 1 hour before class to ensure class is running. If there is no email stating otherwise, class is ON
• Pre-registration (website —> live schedule or TEXT ONLY please do not call 519-386-0223) is helpful. Without registration we have no way of contacting you for class cancellations
• BYOM or towel. We will have a few towels/props on hand that will be washed/sanitized after every use but if you have your own, even better!
Please read to ensure you are aware
UPDATED CANCELATION POLICY EFFECTIVE June 14 | 2021
Trust us Yogis, this is not the way we want to spend our time- enforcing these policies. Hopefully in time we can ease up on things and group yoga classes can be more of a come and go at the drop of a dime event- that is definitely more my style :) For now we thank you so much for your consideration and understanding as we navigate small business life through a world pandemic xo
• regular class reservations must be cancelled 4 hours before class start time to avoid penalty. Special offerings will have their own policy depending on the nature of the event
• in regards to regular classes, failure to cancel on time will result in a class off of your pass or the fee you paid to register. In regards to special offerings, policies will differ based on the event.
• class cancelations MUST be made by the registrant via the link in your confirmation email you received when registering (this means you need to insure you input the correct email address- the one you use and check regularly-so you receive it)
• repetitive registration/cancelations (3x or more in a week time frame) will unfortunately be prohibited from registering for classes for one whole week and will be cancelled out of all future classes