july 20 - sept 7 indoor + offsite/outdoor offerings
Our response to COVID-19 and slowly reopening our studio space
1. as per regulations from the Grey-Bruce Health unit, until at least Aug 14 masks are suggested in all indoor public space/common areas, However, masks are NOT required to be worn during Yoga classes.
2. Metta has always prided itself on the highest standards of cleanliness, but we are taking extra precaution with additional cleaning/sanitizing especially with high traffic areas
3. in the studio space you will find specified markings for mats to maintain required distance. Indoor classes will be capped at 11 students.- Pre-registration (website —> live schedule) is strongly suggested but not essential If there are no pre-registrants 30 minutes before class, class will not run. Please be mindful and cancel your registration if you are no longer attending.
4. props will be available for use. Mats are available at a rental fee of $1. Each mat space will be supplied with it’s own sanitizing supplies for balls/blocks. Blankets are washed after every use. Towels will be used to cover bolsters.
Please read to ensure you are aware
* Look for our sign at the specified location
* Please practice physical distancing as best as possible and abide by mat markers
* All classes are strictly weather dependant i.e.rain, wind, lightning, temperature etc.
* Check your email *If you have registered ahead with us* 1 hour before class to ensure class is running. With the understanding of last minute rain/weather- if there is no email stating otherwise, class is ON
* Pre-registration (website —> live schedule or TEXT 519-386-0223) is helpful but not essential. Without registration we have no way of contacting you for changes/cancellations
* BYOM or towel. We will have a few towels/props on hand that will be washed/sanitized after every use