nov 1 - dec 13 classes + offerings
Our response to COVID-19 and slowly reopening our studio space
1. as per regulations from the Grey-Bruce Health unit, masks are suggested in all indoor public space/common areas, However, masks are NOT required to be worn during Yoga classes.
2. Metta has always prided itself on the highest standards of cleanliness, but we are taking extra precaution with additional cleaning/sanitizing especially with high traffic areas
3. in the studio space you will find specified markings for mats to maintain required distance. Indoor classes will be capped at 10 students.- Pre-registration (website —> live schedule) is strongly suggested. Please be mindful and cancel your registration via the "cancel" option in the confirmation email you received when you registered. Please note that calling or emailing to cancel (while we appreciate it) unfortunately will not suffice, you must cancel via the link to reopen your spot for another student. Failure to do so within 4 hours of class will require a $10 no show fee or a class of your current pass.
4. props will be available for use but if you have your own even better! Each mat space will be supplied with it’s own sanitizing supplies for balls/blocks. Blankets/bolster covers are washed after every use.
Please read to ensure you are aware
• class reservations must be cancelled 4 hours before class start time to avoid penalty
• failure to do so will result in a class off of your pass or a $10 fee
• class cancelations MUST be made by the registrant via the link in your confirmation email you received when registering (this means you need to ensure you input the correct email address so you receive it) phone messages or emails will not suffice as it is too much back office administrative work to make the cancellation- and truthfully I am already doing enough laundry to be a full time...launderist... :|
• repetitive registration/cancelations (3x or more in a week time frame) will unfortunately be prohibited from registering for classes for one whole week and will be cancelled out of all future classes